- “Company”; “deAsra”; “us”; “we”; “our” shall mean deAsra Foundation, a not for profit Section 8 company registered under the Companies Act, 2013(CIN: U93000PN2013NPL148325) having its registered office at Flat number 101, Vanshree S.No. 94/20, Lane No 11, Prabhat Road, Erandwane, Pune-411004.
- “Website” shall mean the website, www.deasra.in, owned, operated and managed by the Company.
- “Users” shall mean users that visit, access or get registered on the Website.
- “User Account” shall be the account that the Users are required to create with the Website in order to avail the services of the Company.
- “Services” of the Company, provided through the Website include creating awareness about promoting entrepreneurship, and providing various templates, tools, business guides and other information like checklists, knowledge resources etc to its Users for the purpose of establishment of a successful enterprise.
We, own, maintain and operate the Website, which is a platform through which the Users are provided information, business guides, tools and templates for their entrepreneurial ventures. The Website shall provide information and details for creating, starting and managing such entrepreneurial ventures.
- USER ACCOUNT:
In order to avail the entire gamut of Services offered on this Website, you may be required to register and create a User Account with password. At the time of registration or otherwise you shall be required to share certain information including but not limited to name, mobile no., address, email Id (“Personal Information”) with the Company. In case you share your mobile number and email address with the Company, then you undertake to allow the Company and/or the Company’s Service Partners to contact you in relation to its Services through telephone, text message, email or any other means. You undertake and represent that the Personal Information provided is accurate, complete, and updated. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your User Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User Account, the Company shall not be liable in the event someone interferes with your User Account. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your User Account, or any other breach of security or other known account-related security breach. In the absence of such notification the Company shall not be liable to you or any third parties for your data. The Company reserves the right to store the information and data provided by you for the purposes of providing the Services. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept/refuse /reject registration or cancel User Account without obligation of explanation.
To be eligible for availing the Services, you must be at least 18 years old. The Website is not available to for those who are temporarily or indefinitely suspended. By registering to use the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are fully able, competent and authorized to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms.
The fees for the different Services shall be as per the rates applicable to the particular Service at that point of time and shall be available at The fees listed on the Website are binding and not negotiable. Payments for certain Services shall be paid partly in advance and balance to be paid after the completion of Services. Payment can be made using the various options available on the Website or accepted by the Company from time to time. If the Company is unable to collect any fees from an account designated by the User due to lack of funds, the User shall bear all costs arising there from, including bank charges related to any debit entries or similar charges, insofar as the User is responsible for the event that triggers these costs.
- ANCILLARY SERVICES:
The Website may offer access to certain ancillary services such as blogs, success stories, news, chat rooms wherein you or other Users may voluntarily submit information (“User Content”) to the Website. You understand and acknowledge that such User Content is shared with the Website voluntarily and the responsibility or liability for any such User Content shared, posted or submitted by you rests with you. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject or remove the User Content, without providing You any prior notice, if required under applicable law or without any cause. We shall also remove the User Content if found to be abusive, indecent, inappropriate, deceptive or illegal.
- PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
You agree not to:
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws and any regulations having the force of laws.
You agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate your User Account and use of the Website, and remove and discard any Content within the Website if the Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website.
- LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS:
The Website may provide, links to other third-party websites, advertisers or resources. You understand and acknowledge that the Company has no control over such sites, advertisers and resources, and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability or non-availability of such external sites, advertisers or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site, advertisers or resource. You shall be solely responsible to access such third-party links and advertisers.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY:
You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Company is the sole owner of all rights, title and interest, including all Intellectual Property Rights for the Website, logos, and any necessary software used in connection with the Website. The Website may contain certain contents which may include without limitation texts, blogs, graphic, opinions, information, personal information and pictorial works, audio, images, photographs, software, text, icons etc. or any other content uploaded on the Website (“Company Content”). The Company does not guarantee or assume any responsibility in relation to such Company Content. Company recommends you use your own judgement before relying on or sharing the same with any third party. The User shall not disclose the Company Content to any third party without obtaining prior written consent of the Company.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
You expressly understand and agree that:
The information resources available on the Website are subject to the laws, rules and regulations and any amendments thereto in force for the time being.
The accuracy of the output provided by various tools and templates is contingent on the data/inputs provided by you and hence the Company shall not in any way be liable for the accuracy of the output of the tools and templates.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) Content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Website; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any rights of other Users; (iv) infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (v) violation of any applicable laws.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Website, due to downtime, server failure or otherwise; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or Content through your User Account; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or (iv) any other matter relating to the Website. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere, the maximum liability of the Company shall not exceed Rupees Thousand only (Rs.1000/-).
- FORCE MAJEURE:
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Company be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the Website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, change in laws and regulations, or any other government regulations, floods, storms, electrical failure, civil disturbances, riots or any other similar events.
The Company reserves the right to modify, change, substitute, remove, suspend or update these Terms or any information at its discretion and the information of such a change may be highlighted on the Website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Continued use of the Website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms shall be construed and governed by the laws of India without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Parties further agree that the courts in Pune, India shall have an exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
Please report any violations or grievances with relation to the Terms to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.